Trend Symphony indicator
We’re successfully developed the FIRST indicator on the the market that gives you a precise signal immediately when the long-term trend, and the medium-term trend, and the short-term trend are IN SYNC.
We call it the “Trend Symphony” indicator.
And it’s perhaps the most accurate MT4 indicator for trend trading.
First, I’ll give you a short summary of what this indicator is all about. And then I’ll explain how it works – in more detail.
The “Trend Symphony” indicator gives you a signal (you’ll get visual, sound, push, and email alerts) IMMEDIATELY when the long-term trend, and the medium-term trend, and the short-term trend are IN SYNC.
When all the trends are in agreement, it means that there’s a high probability that the price will move strongly in that particular direction.
Let me show you an example of the Trend Symphony indicator in action:
In this example, the fast moving average (represents the short-term trend) is below the medium moving average (represents the mid-term trend). Which, in turn, is below the slow moving average (represents the long-term trend).
When this happens, we conclude that all the trends are in sync. And the market is in a downtrend.
That’s why in this example, we would place a sell trade as soon as Trend Symphony gives us a signal.
And this trade alone would have generated 806 pips in profit for us.
(Of course, when the opposite pattern appears – the fast moving average is above the medium moving average which is above the slow moving average – we conclude that the market is in an uptrend.)
And get this. An important feature of Trend Symphony is that:
Trend Symphony lets you define 3 moving averages: Fast, Medium, and Slow.
For each one, you can choose from TEN (10) types of moving averages:
1) Simple Moving Average (SMA)
2) Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
3) Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA)
4) Linear Weighted Moving Average (LWMA)
5) Exponential Moving Average (DEMA)
6) Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA)
7) Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average (KAMA)
8) Jurik’s Moving Average (JMA)
9) Hull Moving Average (HMA)
10) Least Squares Moving Average (LSMA)
Amazing, isn’t it?
Not only that…
You’ll get an alert immediately when the 3 moving averages are IN SYNC.
1) Sell (bearish) signal: the long moving average above the middle moving average and the middle moving average above the short moving average.
2) Buy (bullish) signal: the long moving average below the middle moving average and the middle moving average below the short moving average.
Trend Symphony delivers these alerts, IMMEDIATELY, to you via:
1) Arrows: red arrow (by default) for the bearish signal and green arrow (by default) for the bullish signal.
2) Pop-up terminal window (Alert).
3) PUSH notification
4) Email notification
And that’s not all. Check this out:
Trend Symphony helps you SEE the dominant trend immediately.
And it does that by changing the colors of the 3 moving averages.
1) When the market is in a downtrend, all the moving averages are in RED.
2) When the market is in an uptrend, all the moving averages are in GREEN.
3) When the market is NEUTRAL (no trend), all the moving averages are in YELLOW.
Trend Symphony indicator download link