LUNA FX Indicator is a Complete Trading software for MT4 that gives NON-Repaint buy/sell signals. It’s designed to provide an easy-to-use trading platform for both beginner and experienced traders. This software is designed to help users make informed decisions when trading in the forex market. It comes with ON-SCREEN dashboards that show you various helpful information.
MT4 Trading Indicator is a powerful combination of cutting-edge technologies and ease of use. This software is designed to help users make informed decisions in the forex market by providing precise analysis and accurate trading signals. The smart trend analysis calculation mechanism can detect trending markets and allow users to open trades in line with the big traders. Additionally, LUNA FX Software can inform users when it is time to take a break from trading, allowing them to avoid flat markets and stay ahead of the game.
It has four various templates adapted to different trading styles and market conditions.
This Forex MT4 Trading Indicator is entirely manual. The indicators produce the signals, but any decisions to enter the market and to set protection stops or profitable exit stops will depend on the trader. Therefore, the trader must be familiar with the principles of risk and reward and use initial support and resistance areas to set entries and exits.
MT4 LunaFX can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
Features of the Luna FX Indicator Dashboard
An all-in-one indicator that provides at a glance a lot of information that would normally require many charts and indicators and general screen clutter.
- A graph of Stochastic Oscillators on timeframes M1 up to D1.
- An indication of the market trend using Moving Averages on timeframes M1 to D1.
- The direction of the MACD on the current chart and crossing of the signal line and zero line.
- The direction of a fast 3-period LWMA crossing a 5-period SMA (periods customizable).
- The direction of the Parabolic SAR on the current chart for giving the exit signal and also confirmation for entry.
- An oscillating graph of William’s % Range indicator. This was used because of its fast movement and unique predictive quality. Also, it’s very good for identifying Overbought/Oversold conditions.
- A Bar % Increase/Decrease meter was developed to give a direct visual representation of the percentage rise or fall of the current price compared to the last 4 bars. It’s simple but effective. The gist of it is that the previous 4 bar movements (close to close) are averaged and percentage, so if the current bar rises above 100%, it is speeding up above the recent average. Conversely, if it drops below 100%, it slows down and takes on a more steady movement. Strong price movements are displayed in bright red
or green, with varying shades according to the strength of the movement.
- The overall recommended signal to trade is based on the various indicator signals.
- And last but not least, the spread of the currency, in big easy-to-see numbers.
- A History viewer in the form of a vertical line that can be dragged over previous bars to bring up the history.
- A multi-timeframe Trend Graph showing the direction of 7 customizable Moving Averages on seven timeframes.
- An OB/OS Signal Map, showing the Overbought or Oversold signals from 7 different oscillators/indicators on seven timeframes.
- Customizable Overall Signal using a combination of current and multi-timeframe indicator signals.
- Price/Chart/Currency display that can be switched on or off.
- Switch between Default and Compact modes.
When you observe green candles on the chart, it indicates that the current market trend is bullish. These Green marks serve as buy signals and suggest that it would be beneficial to open a buy position.
When you observe red candles on the chart, it indicates that the current market trend is bearish. These Red marks serve as sell signals and suggest that it would be beneficial to open a sell position.