a brand new model of AnyCandle_v1.1 is launched now. It’s referred to as AnyCandleGroup exhibiting the final 3 candles mechanically as an alternative of 1, Week and Month candles additionally could be displayed from now. For particulars pls verify the up to date description under. The outdated model nonetheless stays accessible from right here. ***
This indicator shows the final 3 candles of any timeframe on the fitting facet of your chart plus provides a human voice speech alert when candle shut is imminent. Any CandleGroup enables you to maintain issues elegantly easy in your chart. Anycandle is beneficial particularly when you take note of quantity/unfold evaluation in your buying and selling selections.
1. Shows the final 3 candles of any timeframe on the fitting facet of your chart 2. Provides straightforward to know english talking human voice alarms if candle shut is imminent (voice bundle
must be downloaded and put in) 3. Provides seen alert by altering candle color when candle goes to shut 4. Alarm ranges are adjustable from seconds to minutes in response to your wants 5. Indicator could be switched ON/OFF with out eradicating it from the chart 6. Code is optimized to reduce the software program footprint and makes use of the most recent Metatrader 4
enhancements (helps construct 600 and above):
Find out how to set up
1. Obtain AnyCandle Group _v1.4.zip and Sounds.zip
2. Extract the ZIP information to your non permanent folder.
3. Copy the ex4 file to the next folder:
..Users Your-Win-Login-NameAppDataRoamingMetaQuotes TerminalxxxMQL4Indicators
4. Copy the WAV information to the folder under:
..Program Information (x86)Your-MetaTradersounds
5. You might be able to go.
Find out how to use
1. Change on the Chart Shift operate in your Metatrader (click on the button on the toolbar). 2. Add an AnyCandleGroup occasion to your chart 3. Set the TimeFrame property: AnyCandleGroup will show the final 3 candles of this timeframe (H4 candles by
default). 4. Set the Place property. Change provided that you utilize a couple of AnyCandle Group indicator on the identical
chart, in any other case you may depart it as is (default is 7). 5. Set the Alarm settings: set the time and unit of measure (min = minutes, sec = seconds) settings are case
insensitive, so 5 min or 5 Min is similar (alert is OFF and set to 5 min by default) 6. Take pleasure in!
Hints on utilization
1. You possibly can add a couple of AnyCandleGroup occasion to the identical chart. For instance you may have an
M15 chart and need to see the final three H4 candles, Day candles and Week candles additionally. On this case you need to add three AnyCandleGroup cases to your chart. Do not forget to set the Place porperty for the 2nd and third cases (set 7 for the first group, set 15 for the second occasion and 23 for the third), in any other case your second/third group will likely be displayed over the primary one.
1. Don’t add greater than 3 AnyCandleGroup cases to the identical chart (you may however ineffective)
1. Allow the alarm function solely in one AnyCandleGroup occasion for a given timeframe. This manner you may
eradicate replicated alerts. 2. Use AnyCandle along with any high quality quantity indicator eg. SonicR indicators from TAH. 3. Observe that present model of AnyCandle makes use of your dealer’s server time. A brokers server time
determines the open/shut time of the 4hr candles you see in your MT4 chart. Why this piece of knowledge is necessary? For instance, if my dealer begins the day at 00:00 GMT+0 and to illustrate your dealer’s MT4 begins one hour later (at 00:00 GMT+1 hour), our H4 charts will find yourself trying very totally different. When taking a look at your charts it is vital that you simply see what nearly all of folks see. And many of the worlds merchants are utilizing servers operating in GMT+0. The reason being that many of the quantity in Foreign exchange market happens in the London session. To have the ability to present totally different H4 candles would want a complicated calculation routine constructed into AnyCandle. I plan so as to add this function in the close to future.
If you wish to see the final three H4 and Day – candles in your M15 chart, and desires to be alarmed 5 minutes earlier than your H4 candle closes, you need to drop two AnyCandleGroup indicators to your chart and set them up as follows:
H4 – candles (AnyCandleGroup1):
1. Timeframe = H4 2. Place = 7 3. Alarm_On = true 4. AlarmStartBeforeClose = 5 5. AlarmStart Measure = min
Day – candles (AnyCandleGroup2):
1. Timeframe =D 2. Place = 15 3. Alarm_On = false
1. There are three AnyCandleGroup indicators on my Indicator record, however I can see just one AnyCandleGroup on the chart. What’s mistaken? The Place property has the identical worth in every AnyCandleGroup cases. Set a singular worth for every of them (see settings in Instance above).
2. Typically I can see undesirable AnyCandleGroup candles throughout my chart. Why is that? Often this occurs when your PC wakes up from standby after an extended time frame and MT4 begins refreshing its charts. From model 1.4, AnyCandleGroup has a scheduled built-in clean-up course of that begins inside a minute after your MT4 terminal resumes (be affected person). This computerized course of works solely when foreign exchange market is open. Or, you may refresh your chart manually, by altering your chart timeframe to a distinct timeframe for some time, then again to M15 (or no matter it was).
3. What occurs if I set an invalid alarm begin worth? Don’t worry, AnyCandleGroup won’t settle for invalid settings and will suggest applicable param values as an alternative.
4. Is it potential to vary AnyCandle’s colors by the person? Sure. Colors are totally customizable by the person in the Fashion – part (see Step-2 pic).
Authorized notes This indicator is free for any non-commercial use.