AutoTrader Sniper Gold EA, Expert Advisors designed specifically to trade gold. The EA operates using the Gold Gap Trend indicator, so it follows a trend-following strategy.
Indicator description: a trend indicator that can be used for gold and any financial instrument. It does not redraw and doesn’t lag.
Recommended time frame is H1.
• Strategie: Trend, Scalper
• pairs: Optimized for Gold but you can try any pairs
• TF: H1 and try other TF
• Hours: 24H
• DD: upto 30%
• Min Balance: from $1000 for Lot 0.01 per pair
• Return: 50 – 100%
The broker should have low fees, low swaps, and also a fast server. The Trader EA works with any broker and any type of account, but we recommend our clients use one of the best brokers listed below:
• Open new series – on/off beginning of a new series of orders.
• Start lots – start lot. • Trade Buy – allow the adviser to buy. • Trade Sell – allow the adviser to sell. • Use hedge – allow the adviser to trade both direction buy and sell. If off only one trade direction. • Use Money Management – on/ off use of automatic lot calculation.
• Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot – the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
• Lot miltiplier – lot multiplier for the following orders.
• TP – take profit, in pips. • SL – stop loss, in pips from the first order.
• Trail Start – activation of a trailing stop.
• Trail Step – distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
• DD Reduction Algoritm – drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first
order series with loss.
• Number order for DD Reduction Algoritm – from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
• Percent profit for DD Reduction Algoritm – percentage of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction
• Magic – is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
• Fix distance – fixed distance between orders
• Order dinamic distance – from which order will the dynamic distance be applied in order.
• Dinamic distance start – the starting value for the dynamic distance.
• Distance multiplier – the dynamic distance multiplier. • Start, End hour – time for opening the first order.