TRADERS DYNAMIC INDEX PRO DESCRIPTION :
Sentiment-based metrics are used by many institutions and professional traders to construct sophisticated trading algorithms. With the Traders Dynamic Index Pro, you can use sentiment-based metrics to identify favorable trading conditions while you trade.
The Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro indicator, developed by Dean Malone for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform, is an advanced hybrid indicator that combines multiple facets of the market into an all-in-one indicator that reveals:
- Entry & Exit Points
- Positive & Negative Market Sentiment
- Trend Sentiment & Trade Direction
- Momentum & Market Volatility
- Bearish and Bullish Divergence
- Market Reversals
- Trade Alerts… and more
1. TDI Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Red line.
2. MBL Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Yellow line known as the Market Base Line.
3. TDI Hook Alert – Green line crosses the Blue lines of the Volatility Band.
4. Regular Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with solid Blue and Pink arrows.
5. Hidden Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with hollow Blue and Pink arrows.
BENEFITS OF THE TRADERS DYNAMIC INDEX
- “All in One” indicator designed to reveal Market Sentiment
- Indicates Trend Sentiment: Up, Weak Up, Down, Weak Down, and Range.
- Indicates Trade Sentiment: Long, Weak Long, Short, Weak Short, Flat and Caution (OverBought/Oversold).
- Identify sentiment-based Chart patterns.
- Divergence alerts – Bearish & Bullish – Regular & Hidden.
- Trade Entry Alerts – Trend & Counter-Trend.
- Works on any MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
- Customizable and easy to use!
TRADERS DYNAMIC INDEX PRO SETTINGS: