Multi Timeframe Trend MT4 Indicator – Amazing Supertrend
Multi Timeframe Trend Indicator MT4: What Is It?
You should already be familiar with MetaTrader’s Supertrend Line indicator. If you’re unaware, Supertrend is an indicator that displays a pair’s primary trend. The trend takes price and volatility (represented by ATR) into account.
False signals may be generated by the Supertrend indicator, which is one of its drawbacks. This is particularly accurate when the market is fluctuating.
The MT4 Supertrend Multi-Timeframe indicator makes an effort to reduce such erroneous indications. It combines Supertrend indicators from several periods.
Limited comprehension of the entire trend may result from examining the trend on only one chart.
For instance, the EUR/USD currency pair’s Supertrend values on an M30 chart may indicate an uptrend.
However, if you look at the same pair’s Supertrend on an H4 chart, it may be in a significant downturn.
A tactical perspective may be obtained by monitoring Supertrend throughout different periods. It might help you get a better sense of the general trend.
The trending circumstances for each period are clearly displayed in an easy-to-read table by Supertrend Multi-Timeframe (MTF), which will assist you in making smarter selections.
The multi timeframe indicator mt4 just requires a small number of settings to be specified and is very simple to use and interpret. Here are a few of its attributes:
- ATR Multiplier – the lower it is and the more sensitive is the line, meaning it will follow the price more closely
- ATR Period – The period of the ATR used for the calculation
- ATR Max Bars – Number of bars to draw the lines to
- Candle shift to Calculate the Supertrend – if you want to calculate the Supertrend for previous candles
- Enable Timeframes – To enable or disable specific timeframe result
- Enable Notifications – To Enable or Disable the notifications
- Notify in – To set if notify in Trending or Uncertain situation
- Notification Interval – Specify the minimum interval between notifications
- Send Alert Notifications – To enable or disable on-screen alerts
- Alert Sound – To select the alert sound
- Send Notification to Mobile – To enable or disable the app notifications
- Send Notification to Email – To enable or disable email notifications
- Draw Lines – To enable or disable the display of lines
- Draw Window – To enable or disable the drawing of the window
- Horizontal spacing – a distance of the window from the left border
- Vertical spacing – a distance of the window from the top border
- Indicator Name – Prefix of the objects on the chart
Multi Timeframe Trend MT4 Indicator – Amazing Supertrend download link