Advisors Juzz Gold (for cent accounts) and Juzz Platinum (for dollar accounts) are intended, first of all, for automatic
trading on a single network for any deposit. They are placed on 6-9 currency pairs. Set, if necessary, can be adjusted during the trading process. Advisers are able to pick up orders opened by handles.
The following components formed the basis of the Juzz strategy:
- Signalers to search for entry points (based on combinations of MA, RSI, Bollinger bands and a number of others for TFs: M5, M15, H1, H4, as well as direct candlestick analysis).
- Signalers for closing orders, including in multi-currency mode.
- The strategy of constructing support orders in conjunction with the strategy of constructing a reverse pyramid in the event of a price reversal or rebound towards the first order.
- The strategy of early locking in the event of a pulsed price movement in the opposite direction.
- Two competing systems for reducing the lot size of open orders with profit due to uniform or uneven biting off all losing orders or biting (closing) only distant orders.
- Advisers have restrictions on the maximum size of orders, control over the floating spread, and control over the maximum allowable drawdown.
- All parameters are set in relative values, automatic conversion to 5-digit quotes. Advisers are free on affiliate programs with brokers. They can also be obtained for free along with the partner service of free VPS servers for GOVPSFX traders.
To get started, I post Juzz Gold in a tester-only version. Use the default parameters. You can set TF = M5 in the tester to better see what is happening, the adviser doesn’t care what TF is viewed. Recommended deposit from 100,000 ($ 100). To speed up testing, disable the display of information on the monitor Info = false, Info_Indicators = false. Stay tuned for the Juzz Platinum version.
To get a general idea of the adviser and how it trades, I took screenshots of the real current trading of the Juzz Gold adviser from all 9 pairs of the account with an initial deposit of $ 300 (30,000 cents).